Thursday, October 2, 2008

Artwork excitement!


So when I was in New Mexico I went to the Georgia O'Keefe museum in Santa Fe. I was very impressed with her artwork. A few paintings really struck me. Luckily they had a print of one of my favorites, and for only $10!! and it was an 11x14 print, I was quite impressed with that cost. So I've been looking to find some matte and frame to complement the artwork. I just got back my custom matte the other day and I am so impressed with my choice. It looks super great! I am so excited to get it framed and hung on my wall. The matte made the dimensions a 12x16, so it's a little harder to find a frame for it. I envision a metal blue frame.. I don't really want to do custom framing, but I might go that way if it needs be.. I also decided that a frame that is the color of my table wouldn't look bad... So I guess taking a picture of the artwork has at least 2 main benefits - I can show off the amazingness AND I learned that a neutral brown frame would be a good second choice! Anyways, let me know what you like and if you find a metal 12x16 blue metal frame ;).

1 comment: