Sunday, April 5, 2009

My life is motivated by fun!

So a few years ago I took the color personality test http://www.thecolorcode.com/colorpersonalitytest/colorpersonalitytest.html and I pretty much was a blue, with a lot of red and then yellow came in on a close 3rd and I had basically no white personality traits. My friend told me he suspected I was a blue or yellow (blue is emotional and caring, red is driven and aggressive, whites are passive peacemakers, and yellows are motivated by fun, basically is the classification). He was mostly a yellow. I have decided I am very much driven by fun, maybe I'm more yellow than I had originally thought. I think I do everything else I do so that i can go out and have fun. One of the big things that I find super fun is going outside and enjoying the outdoors and exploring and having new adventures. Which i did recently when I went camping at Inks Lake State park near Austin. Five friends and I went there on friday evening and came back on Sunday. We went to longhorn caverns - which is a cave formed by fast moving water, only 1 in 20 caves in the world are created this way. We went on a hike. We went canoeing (I'm wearing my cowboy hat that i bought at the rodeo). We even went cliff jumping. It was a pretty great weekend! I love the great weather and the ability to go out and play... you should come along sometime!

No comments: